Summer = Easy
…at least in theory, right?
It’s a time to slow down and kick back. This summer we’re going to simplify the whole “getting dressed” thing too, with quick and easy outfit formulas that will eliminate the guess work, stress, and irritation of this (fairly necessary) daily routine.
One of my clients refers to my Style Systems as “Garanimals for Adults – but much, much better.”
My goal is to help you look and feel confident, put together and pretty – without having to try too hard.
So, you ask, how is all this happy, “effortlessly chic” stuff going to happen???
My brain works best when I attack things in a step-by-step manner, which is why I created the B.Styled Style SYSTEM.
How it works and what you get:
STEP ONE: The B.Styled self-paced CLOSET CLEANSE. Get your closet purged, organized and cleansed in manageable, 15 minute chunks of time with easy-to-follow, step-by-step directions.
STEP TWO: : A seasonal SHOPPING LIST or capsule wardrobe. Head to your closet and check off what you already own first (but make sure it fits and flatters).
STEP THREE: A user-friendly, on-line CLICKABLE CATALOG organized by the items on the shopping list. Use this tool, or take the list to your favorite stores. The catalog provides numerous suggestions for each item, addressing various budgets, body-types and color schemes. You pick what you like and what works for you. I use my favorite retailers like Nordstrom, Loft, Target, Old Navy and more but of course you are free to shop wherever you like. I add to the catalog (daily!) throughout the season to address the various, specific needs of group members. (If you’ve never seen one of my on-line catalogs click here for an example – it’s my Spring Occassion Dresses catalog.)
STEP FOUR: 14+ OUTFIT FORMULAS that are created from the items on the shopping list. Each day for 2 weeks (starting May 22nd) you’ll receive an email with a suggested outfit formula for that day. The formula is a guide and starting point to direct you, but you don’t need to copy it exactly… instead, make it work for you. Included with the daily formula are tips and tricks and ways to dress it up or down based on your lifestyle and plans for that day.
But wait….There’s MORE!
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP. This is where the real fun happens! It’s an amazingly warm and supportive group of women from all over the country offering support, sharing tips, asking questions, posting pictures and having a lot of laughs. It’s an entirely private and closed group, so with time, people feel comfortable posting pictures and asking for advice and opinions. It’s truly my favorite part. I also hold weekly Facebook Live sessions where members can ask even more questions and get direction, tips and ideas.
- SPRING STYLE SYSTEM: As a bonus, all members of the Summer System will also have access to the Spring Style System catalog and outfit formulas, giving you double the options and ideas.So, how much does all this COST??”
My rate to work one-on-one with clients is $75/hour virtually and $100/hour in person.
With this program you get what you need to develop a current, on-trend (not trendy), affordable and great-looking summer wardrobe, starting with what you ALREADY OWN. Chances are, it costs less than what you spent on your most recent, senseless, impulse purchase. (Don’t beat yourself up; we all do it at times. My hope is that it’ll happen much, MUCH less often once I get my hands on you;)
Get the entire program and all the materials immediately for only $39. Click HERE to sign up now!
I look forward to helping you look and feel your best this summer. Here are some examples of the issues I’ll l be tackling throughout this program:
- My easy summer dressing philosophy
- Age appropriate (hate that term) bathing suits and cover-ups
- Finding a strapless bra that feels good and does its JOB.
- What to wear when it’s HOT and you don’t feel like exposing too much skin.
- How to strategically dress those body parts that give us the most angst…i.e. mid-section, upper arms, and my personal favorite – veiny legs.
A Money Back Guarantee??? Yes, Ma’am.
I’m very confident that if you join, you’l see the value of the program. But if you sign up, look at the materials, and decide it’s not for you, just send me a quick email within 72 hours and I’ll l refund you completely, no questions asked.
I’m here if you have any questions at all… You can email me at email@example.com anytime. And of course, feel free to forward this email to every single person you know 😉
Thanks for reading and now, go #justgetdressed.