My usual go-to in the Fall is jeans and sweaters, but there's something to be said for the "one and done" dress. This Sylvie dress by peach meets all my criteria for a winning "day dress":
- It's great- looking (comes in this fun wine color and also classic charcoal grey)...And check out the cool tie detail that you can highlight in the front or tie in the back for a different look.
- It's SO comfortable (made from the softest, french terry - like your favorite sweats but so much better.)
- It doesn't cling or bind anywhere but has just enough shape to be flattering on many different body types.
- It can be worn in either direction making the neckline a subtle scoop or a high neck with the scoop in the back.
- IT HAS POCKETS! Need I say more? A dress with pockets = a good thing. And, the pockets are designed to work either way you wear the dress. So smaht.;)
- Most importantly, it's uber-VERSATILE...Wear it to run errands with sneakers. Wear it to work with flats or boots. Wear it out for drinks with booties, and change it up completely with different jackets, vests, sweaters, wraps, scarves and accessories. In the winter, add tights and tall boots for another great look.
You can use these same formulas with any simple solid dress too...T-shirt dresses, shifts, fit and flares - find a dress that works for you in a versatile, color and have fun transforming it with your "3rd Pieces" and accessories!
Thanks for reading...now go #justgetdressed.