Have you ever tried Stitch Fix? It seems like a great company that does some neat things. Today today I’m introducing my (free;) alternative: B. FIXED by B.Styled.
Some of the downsides I hear about Stitch Fix are:
- The products are expensive.
- The pricing and discount structure encourages you to keep things you don’t need or love just to get the “discount”.
- Many people end up returning most or all of their “Fixes” or keep a bunch of ‘stuff’ that doesn’t really make sense for their wardrobe.If you know me and my philosophy, you know these issues are deal breakers when trying to build a functional and fabulous wardrobe that makes sense. My goal is to help you do just that, working within your budget and lifestyle.
Your Thanksgiving FIX:
Whether your Thanksgiving celebration is Dressy, Casual or Cozy – here are four outfit ideas. No need to run/click to the stores to shop (unless you really want to)! Instead, head to your closet and see if you have these or similar ESSENTIALS and have some fun putting together your perfect Thanksgiving look. Have questions or want advice? Join us in the free #justgetdressed private Facebook group and ask away!
Click HERE to access this B.FIXED by B.Styled Shopping Catalog.
I’ve also created the B.Styled Capsule Wardrobe Challenges to provide affordable and fun access to personal styling for anyone wanting help with their wardrobe.
The B.Styled Winter Essentials Challenge is in the works, rolling out in time for the holidays.
The beauty of this new challenge is that it uses some of the key pieces from the Fall Essentials Challenge, so it truly MAKES SENSE. If you didn’t do the Fall Challenge, that’s fine too. You’ll have access to the Fall Essentials Catalog, and all of the items are optional, and the looks can be created with our without them.
Here are some other benefits of a B.Styled Capsule Challenge:
- You get a list, a plan, and 21 done-for-you outfits so you know exactly HOW to style the items. This capsule’s outfits are categorized into four types of LOOKS: Casual Chic, Comfy Chic, Business Chic and Dressy Chic.
- You shop your closet first, ideally finding many of the items in the capsule already hanging there. See the clothing you already own in a new light!
- You decide where to shop, what to buy and how much to spend, all while getting suggestions and links in various price points.
- A color palette is included but you pick the colors and cuts and that you like and that make the most sense for you.
- You get access to personal styling support through the included private Facebook group. Many would say that this is the most valuable part of the entire challenge. The support, encouragement and access to tips and ideas is invaluable!
Now, go #justgetdressed;)