|Hi Girls! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Today I have lots of info to share that I hope you’ll find helpful as we enter this fun, special, and sometimes crazy season.
B.Styled Holiday Gift Guide
Like it or not, this weekend marks the official start of the holiday shopping season. My annual B.Styled Gift Picks Catalog is live and being updated almost by the hour, so check back often. Looking for something in particular? Chances are others are too, so drop me a note and I’ll add suggestions to the catalog if I can. Categories include:
For Teen Girls
For Teen Guys
For the Family/House
As you click around, you can add comments and questions under items, and if you have personal experience with something feel free to share so others can benefit from your review. Your name won’t appear, just “guest”.
Holiday Shopping Tips Facebook Live Video
Black Friday has now pretty much turned into Black November and there are many good deals to be had, but as I said in my live video yesterday, let’s not go bananas, ok? Keep to a list and a plan and shop smart, not like a sale-induced lunatic. Here’s the video if you missed it.
B.Styled Winter Style System
Registration is open for the WINTER STYLE SYSTEM and you don’t want to miss it! It includes and builds upon the entire FALL STYLE SYSTEM capsule and will have you looking and feeling your best this winter and holiday season. What we wear is really not that important in the scheme of things, but how we feel and how we present ourselves is….and I work to make it easier and fun to #justgetdressed. I’d love to have you join us! Click here for more info.
Small Business Saturday – My Favorite Small Businesses
As you know, I’m a one-woman-show and I love to support my fellow female entrepreneurs. Here are just some of my favorites – thank you for checking them out as well!
- FlirtyFinds: My BFF Jamie is still running FlirtyFinds and this season she has her best collection EVER: wraps, ponchos, scarves, bags, jewelry – all unique items you won’t find at the mass retailers at very affordable and flirty prices. Enter code beth20 for 20% off and free priority shipping and flirty gift wrapping.
- WISH in West Acton Center: This fabulous new boutique is at the heart of West Acton center and couldn’t be a more perfect addition to our community. When I was in the other day I told mother-daughter owners Kate and Donna that I’d take one of everything;) Seriously – everything is just SO good. They have a great eye for merchandising and feature unique items in small quantities, so it’s like a treasure hunt every time you go in…and the quality and prices are fantastic.
- Bisousweet Confections: Owned by my dear friend Karen Collins: “a small but fierce wholesale bakery, providing superior, exquisite & delicious handmade treats to high-end gourmet stores.” If you haven’t yet, you really need to try some of her amazing treats. I’m working my way (solo) through my annual pecan pie as we speak;)
Here’s a link to retailers who offer bisousweet confections.
- Peach: A year ago I added peach to my styling services and have been so impressed with this start-up’s leadership and mission to be a force for good in supporting female entrepreneurs. What started as a “bra company” has morphed into an amazing brand with a focus on elevated athleisure and basics with new collections released each season. Check out the collection here and note that all wired bras are 50% off while supplies last, including brands like Natori and Chantelle!
- Ripped by Jules: My amazing trainers at Ripped in West Acton, – Robin, Jules and Brooke – kick my butt and keep me coming back longer than I’ve ever lasted in a work out program. The fun, dynamic, challenging and never-boring workouts are just plain awesome, and they get results. Here’s a FB live video I did about Ripped and my #1 tip for feeling good when you #justgetdressed.
- Le Petit Salon, West Acton: Owner and friend Hollie Luber has been working her magic on my crazy hair for years now. I love her and what she does to help my 100% gray, frizzy, thick mane look presentable. All the stylists at Le Petit are pros and do amazing work, and the atmosphere can’t be beat. I joke that I may make the salon my new virtual office.
- QNails: Also in West Acton, husband and wife team Eric and Christine run the BEST nail salon in the world – seriously – just ask anyone who goes there. Truly such a warm, friendly and fun atmosphere; my girlfriends and I have been know to (like yesterday for example;) sit and chat for a solid hour or more after our nails are done.